There is a buzz out there in the natural health world of late about a relatively new product that is out in the market place, and it is called Miracle Mineral Supplementor MMS for short. The reason for the stir is that this product actually works, and works well.
The active compound within MMS is called chlorine dioxide, and it is interesting to note that this chemical has been used within industry and the food production for at least 60 years – thus making it cheap and affordable by all, as it has long since fallen from the reach of pharmaceutical and patenting companies.
Chlorine dioxide works via stripping electrons from pathogens that are acidic in nature, and when I say acid, I mean having a PH of less than 7. Healthy tissue within the body is spared, as the pH of such tissue is approximately 7.23 – 7.35, thus falling under the radar and avoiding the effects of this powerful molecule. Within 1 – 2 hours, if the chlorine dioxide molecule has found nothing to react with, it begins to break down into harmless compounds, of which carbon dioxide and table salt are the primary by products.
This is just a brief overview of how this compound works…
I am curious to know if anyone else out there has much experience with MMS, as I would love to get some feedback…
Home »Unlabelled » MMS - Miracle Mineral Supplement
