below featured

v

About

Posted by HANIF Saturday, July 04, 2009

About Me

Hello, I am Hanif Hossain. I am 18 yrs old. I am Web 2.0 enthusiast and love the Internet. I love trying out various stuff. 6 months back I came to know about this amazing world of the Blogosphere. I really got Interested and started Blogging. Once, a friend of mine told me that knowledge is the Best when shared. Thats the reason i sarted Blogging. Today, Blog (MyDigitalSite) stands well in the Blogging Community and I also have various Dreams & Future Plans with it.


Links : Rss . StumbleUpon . Twitter . Technorati .

MyDigitalSite is a well known Blog, for its Interesting Articles posted Regularly. The Blog contains more that 600 articles about Computing, Internet, Web 2.0, Blogging, Orkut and various other Interesting Stuff and Cool Tips & Tricks and eNews. This Blog aims at becoming one of the best individual blog in its Niche.

Subscribe : Make Sure you Sign-Up to our email newsletter. So that you can automatically get updates via email about new post, offers and Latest News etc.

You can contact with me.

5 / 5 stars
Comments
1 Comments
  1. Hanif Says:
  2. I want to contact with you.

     

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Facebook - It's Free