First of all, will you buy it? Do you think that Windows 7 will make your life easier? What do you expect from Windows 7?
I know, i am asking too many questions. But i wonder if people have big expectations from Windows 7. Actually, i have. In XP i’ve never seen the blue screen. But in Vista i see it daily. Even some days 2-3 times. My friends have the same complain. I expect that Microsoft will solve that kind of problems in Windows 7.
And i expect more from Microsoft. Due to its new kernel (minwin) i expectit will run faster. In Vista, i am afraid of enabling the gadgets. At startup, they start in 2-3 minutes. I hope this will be fixed in Windows 7.
These are my main expectations from Windows 7. I believe that even if these expectations are not realized in Windows 7, Microsoft will make a better OS than Vista.
So i am thinking to buy it when it is released. Please comment what you are thinking and please join our poll on the right side panel of site.
Thanks,
M. Dikici