below featured

v

Let you dance away…..

Posted by HANIF Monday, June 01, 2009

Head aching as I type, fingers slowly turning numb as they hit the keys. I'm quite tired as of the moment, but mostly yearning to shut the laptop down and tuck into my bed. My Saturday was spent nicely together with a couple of great people who I didn't get to meet for quite some time...and also new friends I've made. Woke up at nine in the freakin' morning but was still late 'cause one, I have a punctuality disorder and two, I couldn't decide what to wear. Heh. The rest of the day went fine.. Mus signed up for a movie outing at SKITH and asked me to tag along.. and so I did. We watched Subaru! It was oodles of fun because the theatre was filled up with Cassies (read: DBSK fangirls) and everyone would just go mad whenever something related to the boys/K-pop in general comes on. Like, the cinema erupted and went batshit insane when DB appeared, haha. It was hilarious because the boys got a mere fifteen seconds worth of screen time.
About the movie, I would totally give it 4.5 stars! I would've gave it a full 5/5 if the ending wasn't so abrupt. But Subaru is definitely a must-watch! I love every single song being used in the movie and my favourite scene has to be the street dance part. Maaaaaad awesome as hale.
Photobucket
Photobucket
P.S. I lost all my motivation to eat as minimally as possible and started to eat uncontrollably like a cow in the middle of last week. Shit, man. Do not want.

5 / 5 stars
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Facebook - It's Free