below featured

v
Posted by HANIF Monday, June 08, 2009

I said fuck that auto-tune shit, unless it’s T-Pain… – Crooked I

HOVIE’S HOME! Many a rapper has taken aim at auto-tune for what It’s done to the art form that they live and love, but once Mr. S Dot took his turn, R.I.P. You might have seen 1093274843704 radio rips/no DJ/fake CDQs of this floating around (and you know we don’t fuck with those…) but thanks to the people running this mother fuckin’ blog shit comes the official CDQ version for us to enjoy. To think that this is only the street single and won’t probably make it on to BP3… Official single featuring Drake coming in July so get ready! EDIT: Brought this back to the top cause YN came through with the dirty verison and the single artwork, jeeeeeeze.

Download: D.O.A. (Death of Autotune) – Jay-Z [CDQ]
Download: D.O.A. (Death of Autotune) – Jay-Z [CDQ/Dirty]





5 / 5 stars
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Facebook - It's Free