I am not a big game player, but anyway I like speaking about games, tricks and tips to improve your game experience. Today I want to talk about a nice application which, in a couple of steps, optimzes your computer performance, thus enhancing the game play of your favorite games.
Game Booster is a small, free application which, in a single click, optimizes your computer performance for smoother, more responsive game play in the latest PC games. This is how it works and what improvements it brings:
- Automatically shutdown background processes. It also avoids possible conflicts and incompatibility, by temporarily closing background processes and unnecessary Windows services.
- Clean your computer RAM.
- Intensify processor performance.
- It works on Windows 2000, Vista, XP and Windows 7.
- remember, it does not overclock your hardware, does not change your Windows Registry and system settings.
If you want to download it right away, click here.