I am leaving tomorrow to embark upon the trip which will undoubtedly define my twenties: Backpacking through Europe. I am going to be gone for nine delicious weeks and will probably be unable to blog much in that time. The downfall to what will be an amazing journey is the inability to easily share it with you. So, I compiled a mixtape to help you all enjoy your summer and maybe, just maybe, remind you a little bit of me in the process. Memories will be made, stories will be recorded, I will be back mid-August to regale you with my adventures and all the wise lessons I will have learned. Er, or something like that. Have a lovely summer, all. I’ll miss you.

Goodbye Internet, Hello Summer: The Mixtape (Click to Preview & Download)
- Metric – Gimme Sympathy
- Passion Pit – Little Secrets
- Vampire Weekend – Oxford Comma
- Lykke Li – Little Bit
- Camera Obscura – Honey in the Sun
- State Radio – Right Me Up
- Band of Horses – No One’s Gonna Love You
- Andrew Bird – See the Enemy
- Jenny Lewis – Trying My Best to Love You
- Rilo Kiley – Silver Lining
- The John Butler Trio – Better Than
- Vampire Weekend – Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa
- Regina Spektor – Folding Chair
- Elliot Smith – I Don’t Think I’m Ever Going to Figure It Out
- Angus & Julia Stone – Wasted
- Manchester Orchestra – Don’t Let Them See You Cry
- Au Revoir Simone – Take Me As I Am
- Belasco – Butterflies
- Passion Pit – Sleepyhead
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Runaway
- Metric – Gimme Sympathy (Acoustic)