We have been talking about blogging a lot and we can’t afford to talk about few essential tools for bloggers.
One of them is Windows live writer.
What is Windows Live writer?
Windows live writer is a desktop blogging tool for bloggers to publish their blog content directly from desktop. It support major blogging platform like
Blogspot, Wordpress, Self hosted wordpress blog, Typepad, Share point and Windows live spaces.
What are the benefits of Windows live writer?
- Spell check
- Blog post scheduling
- WYSIWYG Editor (Why you see is what you get)
- Automatic save
- Offline Editing
- HTML editing
- Manage multiple blogs
There are numerous feature of Windows live writer a.k.a WLW which will make your blogging more easy.
I’m using it extensively for my wordpress blog. It gives me all the features which wordpress dashboard gives me like tags, categories and more over I can save my post as draft and continue editing it later on.
Along with all the above features, image editing (resizing, effect, Cropping ) is very easy.
If you have not tried windows live writer till now, I will suggest download it and try it.